Nomad Bard

Wandering writer. Strolling Storyteller. Meandering Minstral.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Not so strange Stranger*

{EAV_BLOG_VER:3be33d2cc1d52de6}
I once watched me walking over a white sandy beach with a not so strange stranger. A man in ancient garb that radiated with a light like that of the white glare from a mirror. His set and sturdy face beamed with kindness and perfect grace. His strong gentle hands, marred, told me his story. And yet my legs moved still despite my heavy need to fall to my knees. This man laid down footprints like mine. We laid down footprints to be swallowed by the vast ocean. And then I heard His voice as it echoed with the same roar as the crashing waves, and yet I was calm and felt such love as only can be in a dream. His precious instruction made my soul weep tears of joy. He pointed to an azure sky that carried great cumulus clouds. With his hand to the heavens I witnessed the pure and sweet truth of love and its Eternal nature. While standing on the shore with this not so strange stranger I cam to realize myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment